For this amazing crab cocktail I visited the world famous Pike Place Fish Market in Seattle. You won’t believe it, but here fish is flying! I am visiting this amazing place to get some great Alaska king crab for my cocktail I’ll make at the Seattle waterfront. If you cannot find king crab, feel free to use any sustainable caught crab you can find.
1. Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks.
2. Mix the cream with the mayonnaise, ketchup and whisky.
3. Season with salt & pepper.
1. Wash the lettuce and arrange in 4 cups or on a plate.
2. Cut the avocado into slices and add to the cup.
3. Arrange the crabmeat and top off with some cocktail sauce.
4. Serve with a piece of lemon.
- 350-400 gram crab meat
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp whisky
- salt and pepper
- 1 romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon