Marketing & Communication Intern – German Speaking (and preferably also Dutch)
Do you love seafood and cooking with it? And do you have an affinity for marketing, branding, (online) communications? Then this might be the right internship for you! With your help we want to strengthen the Fish Tales brand worldwide in Germany and various other countries.
During your internship at Fish Tales, you will get the opportunity to further develop your marketing and communication skills. As an International Marketing intern, you will support the Marketing Manager in activating the brand in Germany and various other countries via different activities such as social media, PR or events. You will develop posts for our social media channels and interesting blogs for the website. Also, you have the opportunity to be involved and experience projects from start to finish.
Who are we?
At Fish Tales we want everyone to enjoy seafood indefinitely. We are a young and dynamic company based in Amsterdam that wants to ensure that everyone eats only 100% sustainably caught fish. We do this by working long term, intensively and exclusively with sustainable small-scale fishing communities worldwide, who have an intrinsic motivation to contribute to a better world. We give everyone access to the tastiest and most sustainable products that come from these small-scale fishing communities.
We want to show that seafood can be tasty, fun, easy and sustainable at the same time. We do this through a transparent and inspiring website, recipe videos, cookbooks, campaigns, and events. At Fish Tales, enjoying the tastiest seafood goes hand in hand with healthy oceans, happy fisher(wo)men and the next generation. Together we make the difference.
We are looking for a motivated intern in the field of Marketing for a period of 6 months, starting February 1st 2023. Do you think you match the profile below?
- Fluent in German and English (both written and spoken). Basic knowledge of Dutch is a must
- Preference for Marketing/ Communication or business-related study
- Flexible and organizational skills
- Creative with the ability to think out of the box, eager to learn and proactive
- Expert in social media
- Loves cooking with fish – you will do this to develop social media content
- Crazy about delicious seafood
- A minimum of 3rd year of HBO or University
What we offer
- A cozy office in Amsterdam close to Westerpark
- Guidance and cooperation from our side for school assignments
- A place where own initiative is highly appreciated
- A great team that offers an open and entrepreneurial environment
- An internship fee
Are you interested in becoming our new International Marketing talent from February 2023? Then send your motivation letter and CV to [email protected]. Come aboard and get hooked!