Do you have an affinity for marketing, branding, (online) communications? Do you want to strengthen the Fish Tales brand worldwide, especially in Germany and the United States? Then this might be the right internship for you!
During your internship at Fish Tales, you will get the opportunity to further develop your marketing and communication skills. As an International Marketing intern, you will support the International Brand Manager in activating the brand in Germany and the U.S. through all different activities such as social media, PR or events. You will write catchy pieces for the website and have the opportunity to be involved and experience projects from start to finish.
Who are we?
Fish Tales is a young and dynamic company in Amsterdam that wants to ensure that everyone eats only 100% sustainably caught fish. We do this by working long term, intensively and exclusively with sustainable small-scale fishing communities worldwide, who have an intrinsic motivation to contribute to a better world. We give everyone access to the tastiest and most sustainable products that come from these small-scale fishing communities.
We want to show that seafood can be tasty, fun, easy and sustainable at the same time. We do this through a transparent and inspiring website, recipe videos, cookbooks, campaigns and events. At Fish Tales, enjoying the tastiest seafood goes hand in hand with healthy oceans, happy fisherman and the next generation. Together we make the difference.
We are looking for a motivated intern in the field of Marketing for a period of 6 months.
- Fluent in German and English (both written and spoken)
- Preference for Marketing/ Communication or business-related study
- Flexible and organizational skills
- Creative with the ability to think out of the box, eager to learn and proactive
- Expert in social media
- Likes to make and follow tight schedules
- Crazy about delicious seafood
What we offer
- A cozy office in Amsterdam close to Westerpark
- Guidance and cooperation from our side for school assignments
- A place where own initiative is highly appreciated
- A great team that offers an open and entrepreneurial environment
- An internship fee
Are you interested in becoming our new International Marketing talent from August/ September 2021? Then send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com. Come aboard and get hooked!