Simple and quick, but what a treat: these fried prawns garlic butter. (Image: © David Loftus).
In a bowl, mix the butter with the shallot, garlic, parsley, chives, lemon zest and chilli flakes. Season with salt and pepper.
Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan. Fry the shrimps on high heat for 1 minute on each side. Turn down the heat and let the garlic butter melt in the pan.
Serve the prawns in the melted butter and garnish with extra parsley and lemon wedges.
- 50 g butter
- 1/2 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 20 tiger prawns, peeled and deveined
- sunflower oil
- 1 handful of parsley leaves
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- salt and pepper