Preheat the oven to 190 ℃ / 375℉ / gas 5
Mix together the mayonnaise, yogurt, ketchup and olive oil thoroughly.
Add the onion, gherkins, capers, lemon juice and black pepper and stir them together well.
Mix the tuna flakes into the dressing.
Heat the tacos in the oven for 3 minutes.
Let the tacos cool a bit, fill with tuna and serve with the mixed salad.
You're fish taco's with fresh tuna salad are ready!
- 4 table sp. mayonnaise
- 2 table sp. full-fat yogurt
- 1 table sp. tomato ketchup
- 2 table sp. olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 small gherkins in vinegar, drained and finely chopped
- 1 table sp. capers
- 2 table sp. lemon juice
- 1 table sp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cans Ali’s tuna in spring water from Fish Tales, ( 100g/3½oz drained weight per tin ), drained and flaked
- 4 taco shells
- 150g/5 ½oz bag of mixed salad